Bare Conductive is a dynamic and quickly growing technology company. We produce an electrically conductive paint and hardware that bring interaction to the objects and spaces around us. These technologies can connect any surface, object or space to the digital world. Our close-knit team isn’t afraid to challenge the status quo; if there is a better way of doing something, we go out and find it. And if we don’t find it, we create it ourselves.
We’re looking for a Content Producer to work within our Sales and Marketing Team to create engaging content, while maintaining our brand identity and voice, across multiple platforms. You will be a curious, natural born storyteller that can use both words and visuals to engage an audience. You will have experience in producing a range of content, including videos, both print and digital graphics, as well as written documents. A social media savvy individual, you will develop content that puts our products and brand at the heart of campaigns in genuinely exciting ways.
As a member of a small team, you’ll have the freedom to pitch new and exciting ideas for content that will generate widespread recognition and awareness of our products and brand. If this sounds like you, we’re excited to meet you!
• Creating content for marketing and advertising campaigns across multiple platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Twitter)
• Copywriting / proofreading / storytelling
• Developing creative ideas from concept to implementation
• Shooting and editing photos and videos (Adobe Premiere Pro & Photoshop)
• Creating engaging and fun GIFs
• Updating business documents, presentations, and templates
• Designing and updating product artwork
• Managing content (organising artwork and files, archiving, etc).
• Adobe Creative Suite: Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere Pro
• Able to go from brief, to defining a communication objective, and translating that into compelling materials
• Crisp layout and typographical skills, with strong attention to detail
• Ability to work with a wide range of mediums
• Comfortable using an SLR camera and taking photos in a studio environment
• Ability to craft and write compelling stories
• Excellent organisational and time management skills
• Ability to run multiple projects concurrently and produce work independently
• A team player who uses collaborative team feedback to iterate your ideas
• Two years’ experience in a design or content production role
• A degree in Graphic Design, Communication Design, Journalism, or similar
How to apply
• Tell us why you want to work at Bare Conductive, what will you bring to our team, why you are the ideal candidate for this role, and what is your favourite content is from our channels?
• Show us your storytelling skills, tell us a two sentence story in your application.
• Submit your Cover Letter, Portfolio and CV with the headline “2019 Content Producer”
• Open, collaborative work environment
• Work with an exceptional team of multidisciplinary professionals
• Employee share scheme
• Unlimited access to the office BBQ